I’m a landscape photographer, not a wildlife photographer. I learned early on that there are some very good wildlife photographers, and I’m not one of them!
However, over the past number of years, I’ve owned different long telephoto lenses that had allowed me to experiment with wildlife photography. For the most part, these twenty images provide the favorites of that venture. And yes, I no longer own the larger telephotos.
To view the images:
- Overlay the mouse for title and caption information.
- Click on the thumbnail image to open a new screen with the larger preview and cart.
- Close that window by clicking the great “X” in the upper right corner.
To purchase prints on-line:
- Overlay and click the mouse on your selected. image.
- A new screen will open with the selected image and cart.
- Using the right side options list with pricing, select the desired size, click “Update”, then “Checkout”