Triptychs provide a wonderful solution to the open space on the large wall. Each of the three equal panels can be spaced relatively close to the other (an inch or so apart), or further – giving greater flexibility for space usage.
I’m using both the vertical and horizontal orientation for triptychs, as you will note in the gallery below.
Not all images will work as triptychs. The images shown in this gallery have been “test printed”, confirming they will work very well. If you order a print for a triptych not already in this gallery, I will first test print it prior to processing your order.
To view the images:
- Overlay the mouse for title and caption information.
- Click on the thumbnail image to open a new screen with the larger preview and cart.
- Close that window by clicking the great “X” in the upper right corner.
To purchase prints on-line:
- Overlay and click the mouse on your selected. image.
- A new screen will open with the selected image and cart.
- Using the right side options list with pricing, select the desired size, click “Update”, then “Checkout”