Something different for that large wall
Do you have a large wall spaces that ideally you desire one large print?
One complete image
Your triptych print is one full-sized image, divided equally into thirds.
Each third is printed and mounted on its own 20 x 40″ panel.
The individual Dura Plaq panels are attached to the wall with your desired spacing between its’ neighboring panel.
The triptych maintains the image continuity across all three panels.
I currently provide horizontal orientation. Horizontal triptychs work great for long wall spaces.
The standard horizontal size 40 x 60″ (closer to 62″ or further, depending upon the spacing used between panels) offers a visually interesting solution.
Although I’ve yet to print a vertical triptych, I would consider doing so when requested. Vertical triptychs would be 60″ tall (closer to 62″ or more depending upon spacing), by 40″ wide.
Your Dura Plaq Triptych (Standard Plaq) fine art print includes:
- Your print is printed on acid-free, OBA-free Pura Smooth fine art 100% cotton rag paper
- Individually and personally hand-signed signature on the print’s lower right corner of each panel, using acid-free ink
- Your selected print is mounted onto a 3/8″ recycled eco-friendly board
- All sides have a 3/16″ black bevel edge
- Non-glare, non-glossy finish applied over print to provide moisture resistance & UV protection
- Black acid-free, moisture-resistant finish applied to back and sides of plaq
- Keyhole wall mounting provided, complete with screws and wall anchors, ready to mount upon arrival
- Your fine art print is free of all watermarks
- Caption and contact information is provided on a gold label to be affixed to the back of the plaq
Measuring for large prints
Here is an easy method to measure large prints for your home, long before you make your print selection.