Something different for that large wall
Do you have a large wall spaces that ideally requires one large print?
The very attractive 3-panel Dura Plaq triptych will captivate your visitors immediately!
For triptychs, I’m using both the horizontal and vertical orientation. Horizontals work great for long wall spaces, whereas vertical triptychs would work great for very tall and perhaps narrower wall spaces.
The standard horizontal size 40 x 60″ (closer to 62″ or further, depending upon the spacing used between panels) offers a visually interesting solution. Vertical triptychs are 60″ tall (closer to 62″ or more depending upon spacing), by 40″ wide. In either case, if you need a print with different dimensions than what is listed, please contact me. Additional sizes are available.
Each triptych print is one full-sized image, divided equally into thirds. Each third is printed and mounted on its own 20 x 40″ panel. Each Dura Plaq panel is attached to the wall with your desired spacing between its’ neighboring panel. The triptych maintains the image continuity across all three panels.
Your Dura Plaq Triptych (Standard Plaq) fine art print includes:
- Print is printed on acid-free, OBA-free Pura Smooth fine art 100% cotton rag paper
- Individually and personally hand-signed signature on the print’s lower right corner of each panel, using acid-free ink
- Print mounted onto a 3/8″ recycled eco-friendly board
- All sides have a 3/16″ black bevel edge
- Non-glare, non-glossy finish applied over print to provide moisture resistance & UV protection
- Black acid-free, moisture-resistant finish applied to back and sides of plaq
- Keyhole wall mounting provided, complete with screws and wall anchors, ready to mount upon arrival
- Print is free of all watermarks
- Caption and contact information is provided on a gold label to be affixed to the back of the plaq
Measuring for large prints
Here is an easy method to measure large prints for your home, long before you make your print selection. It’s a method a customer shared.