Do you have an upcoming charity event that helps kids? Would a print donation be of interest?
In the past, (and as part of my continuing “Pay it Forward” program), I have been known to donate a fine art print to – what I consider – a very special cause.
If you have such an event forthcoming, below are my donation guidelines. These are not necessarily cast in concrete.
The organization ideally is a 501(c)(3) (not mandatory).
- Charity or benefit supports a child or children’s health, (ex, a specific person or cause)
- The benefit supports children’s environmental awareness or education (environmental education or education in general)
- Item must be purchased at your event (ex. silent auction), and not involved in a raffle or “give-away” door prize
- Ideally, I would like hear back how the print was useful to your event
- For shipping purposes, the benefit event takes place in the lower 48 states
- In return, I ask that you confirm receipt of the donation for your event (for tax purposes), and you mention the donation in your advertising (ex. on a Facebook post, an event program, etc.)
My donation will be one, signed, fine art 11″×14″ matted print (no frame, image size 7″x10″) signed, landscape photography print of my choice. This is an $85.00 value.
If you have a fund raiser that you feel might fit my guidelines, please contact me and send the details for consideration.
As you may guess, I can only accept a few requests per year. I can not extend this offer to everyone who may ask. Thanks for understanding!
Follow my photography on Facebook.
Sign up for my free, every two month, visually attractive, newsletter.