There are many ways to utilize large wall spaces with landscape and nature prints. Some people prefer to have many smaller prints (ex. 16 x 24) alongside a singular larger print (ex. 24 x 36). Others will incorporate a larger 3-panel triptych print within their decor.
A third option offers a horizontally longer panoramic singular print that fits nicely over a bed, couch or fireplace.
The 20 x 40″ panoramic prints offered in the Panoramic Gallery are in the 1 x 2 ratio. Consequently, the image required cropping from the standard 2 x 3 ratio format. See the example to the right.
Panoramic prints include:
When you order your 20 x0 40″ Panoramic Dura Plaq (Standard Plaq) fine art print, you will receive:
- Print is printed on acid-free, OBA-free Pura Smooth fine art cotton rag paper
- Individually and personally hand-signed signature on the print’s lower right corner using acid-free ink
- Print mounted onto a 3/8″ recycled eco-friendly board
- All sides have a 3/16″ black bevel edge
- Non-glare, non-glossy finish applied over print to provide moisture resistance & UV protection
- Black acid-free, moisture-resistant finish applied to back and sides of plaq
- Keyhole wall mounting provided, complete with screws and wall anchors, ready to mount upon arrival
- Print is free of all watermarks
- Caption and contact information is provided on a gold label to be affixed to the back of the plaq
Dura Plaq Panoramic – easy to display
Pricing is conveniently provided on the “Pricing” page. Your Dura Plaq panoramic print will arrive ready-to-mount, and is easily mounted flat on your wall. (See “Wall mounting your Dura Plaq” informational article).
Ready to Order?
Check out the customer testimonials from others who have purchased Powder Hill Photography prints.
Isn’t it time to make an investment into your favorite fine art nature print and order your fine art print today?