Reason for excess inventory
Each art fair season, I remove a number of prints from those that I take to art fairs, and replace them with new material. I keep these prints in reserve, to place back in the art fair prints during the busy art fair season, as others are sold.
Over time, I tend to accumulate a few prints creating an excess inventory. Such is the case with the prints available at the links below.
First one wins!
These excess inventory prints are available at the sizes indicated.
Big savings on these inventory clearance prints! All clearance prints are marked down 25% off the regular pricing.
No coupons required. When you open the “cart” icon, the discounted pricing will be displayed for the respective size print.
Nominal shipping of 4% (continental US only) and 5.6% Wisconsin sales tax (for Wis residents) are added at the time of order.
- To view the excess print inventory, click the link below for the desired size.
- Each print is quantity one.
- Once sold, it will be removed both from inventory.
- Prints are marked down 30% from standard pricing. Pricing is display upon clicking the yellow/green “cart” icon.
If two or more orders are received for the same print, the earlier timestamp on the order will be the tie-breaker. Those in 2nd or beyond will be so notified, and their order cancelled. (Print can still be ordered, just at the then-current price as it will be printed ‘on demand’).
To purchase the print using the easy on-line ordering process, follow the short steps listed below:
- Click the link to the desired size, the thumbnail images will be displayed.
- Overlay the mouse for title and caption information.
- Click on the thumbnail image to open the larger preview and gallery screening.
- The yellow/green “cart” (lower left corner, next screen) provides pricing and check-out.
- Click the green “x” in the upper right to close that window and return to this screen.